BA (Hons) Liberal Arts
A broad curriculum of ideas across subject boundaries integrated into a profound philosophical core.
- Undergraduate 3 year course (full time)
- Small group teaching
- Students take 8 modules each year, 4 in each semester
- The final degree classification is worked out on the best 14 modules over years 2 & 3
- Each module is assessed twice
- One assessment is set by the tutor; the other is individually negotiated between student and tutor
94.4% of our 2015/16 graduates were in employment and/or further study six months after completing their course.
New for 2018-19